New Trier Swim Club has contracted with TYR® as its primary sponsor. Included in our sponsorship contract is an obligation to wear TYR equipment at all swimming competitions. We also encourage all swimmers to purchase and utilize TYR equipment. In conjunction with this contract, the team suit and uniform policy is as follows:
At meets swimmers must wear:
1) Team suit, defined as a TYR polyester suit bearing the NTSC logo. For girls, the approved suit is a TYR Durafast Polyester MaxBack or Diamondback in Royal Blue or a TYR technical suit. For boys, the approved suit is a TYR Durafast Polyester Racer or Jammer in Royal Blue or a TYR technical suit.
2) NTSC logo T-shirt (short or long sleeves)
3) NTSC swim cap (if you choose to wear a cap)
NTSC coaches have the right to limit the use of Technical Suits at any meet. Failure to comply with this policy will cause the swimmer to forfeit their opportunity to swim at that meet. The Head Coach maintains the authority to waive the policy in circumstances beyond the control of the swimmer.
At practice NTSC swimmers are encouraged to use TYR equipment whenever possible.
In return for displaying TYR sponsorship at meets, NTSC receives many benefits, some of which go directly to swimmers:
- At the Sectional level swimmers receive 1 free Fusion suit per championship
- At the Open/Junior National/National level swimmers receive 1 Warm-up Jacket and Pant (embroidered), 1 Alliance Backpack (embroidered), 1Tracer Light or Fusion suit per championship, 1 T-shirt per championship, and personalized National Team Caps
For Caps, Ball Caps and more, check out our Accessories PDF